Benelli M2 Competition Ready Shotgun
- Loading port opened and polished, optimized for twins/quads loading methods
- Lightened and polished bolt body (standard bolt body is available as an option during)
- Extended and polished stainless steel shell carrier
- Shell latch tuned and polished for reduced resistance when loading
- Bolt modified to allow out-of-battery loading and ‘ghost’ loading
- Oversized Briley bolt handle
- Oversized Hayes bolt release button
- Oversized TTI safety
- Nordic Components magazine tube, capacity of your choice
- RCI X-Rail magazine spring and follower
- Match Saver
- Hiviz Tricomp fiber optic front sight
- Tested for slug accuracy and re-zeroed if needed
** ADDING THE ETHOS BOLT COULD ADD UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 10 WEEK TO BUILD TIMES AND WILL NOT HAVE THE OPTION TO BE LIGHTENED AND POLISHED**
NOTE: this gun is shipped with a 12 round magazine tube. If you prefer a different length mag tube, please add that information to the comments at checkout.
NOTE: firearm sales are FINAL once you receive your firearm. Any firearm orders cancelled before completion/shipment will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I previously owned an M2 with the TTI package. I decided to try Hayes for my new M2. Their port work was excellent and the gun has worked flawlessly. They also expedited its delivery after I asked if it could be ready for an upcoming match. Great work product and service. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Absolutely Awesome! The upgrades to the bolt, loading port and stippling are perfect. Makes an already superb handling shotgun that much faster and a join to shoot. Perfect 3 Gun shotgun. Reliability has been great.
Words can't describe how amazing this shotgun feels/shoots. I took it to my plate rack within hours of receiving it and was completely blown away at how fast I can run it accurately. The reloading port is finished better than any other I've ever seen in person. It costs a bit and takes a while to get it, but if you are serious about 3 gun...buy once cry once and this will likely be the last shotgun you'll want.
This is probably the finest firearm I've ever shot. It cycles smooth, recoil is amazing, and it handles like a dream. The dovetailed rear sight and the Hiviz tricomp are amazing. Slug hits on paper are dead on off hand at 50 yds in the A zone every time. The work to the loading port are phenomenal and my time from loading 8 went from around 4.5 on my best run to 3.2 consistently. Hayes Custom Guns knows what they are doing with the M2 and will have my business from here on out.