The Beretta 1301 Comp is a very popular choice among action shotgun shooters from international IPSC competition to American 3-gun. We take the reliable and fast cycling 1301 platform and improve it where it needs improvement the most: the loading port. We open the loading port higher and further forward than anyone else, and the result is a gun that loads as fast as it shoots. We modify the shell carrier (lifter) so that it stays halfway up during loading, which yields less spring resistance when loading, and provides the ability to continue loading after short-stroking a shell during reloading.
The 1301 Comp has many desirable features right out of the box, so the list of modifications we perform is shorter than with some other options. Our 1301 Competition Package includes:
- Loading port opened and optimized for twin and quad loading.
- Modified shell carrier (lifter) to hold lifter up during reloading.
- HiViz Tricomp front sight.
- Nordic Components magazine tube in capacity of your choice.
- RCI magazine follower and spring.
- HCG logo laser engraved on receiver.
Current lead time is 4-6 weeks. We work on customer supplied shotguns, or we can supply a shotgun for you.
If you want to ship us your shotgun, please click here: Beretta 1301 loading port