HAYES CUSTOM GUNS - RIA 2011
- -Dimple slide stop
- -Correct feed ramp angle
- -Throat & polish feed ramp and chamber
- -Crown barrel
- -Tune new extractor. Tune ejector if needed.
- -Check BTGS engagement and adjust if needed
- -Tune one Mec-Gar mag (Aftermarket base pads, springs, or followers will negate the tuning)
- -Cut frame so MBX-P mags won't stick or over insert
- -Trigger job using factory parts with new sear spring(approximately 3lb pull weight)
- -Dehorn Thumb and Grip Safety and Refinish
- -Grip tape front strap
- -Cut grip safety so it doesn't touch sear spring
- -Loctite trigger set screw
- -Remove lip on slide stop, for easy assembly
Our plate options and known compatible sights are as follows:
Trijicon RMR Standard
- Holosun HS407C
- Holosun HS507C
- Holosun HS508T
- Vortex Viper
- Vortex Venom
- Burris Fastfire 2
- Burris Fastfire 3
- US Optics DRS 2.0
- US Optics DRS 2.0 Enhanced
NOTE: firearm sales are FINAL once you receive your firearm. Any firearm orders cancelled before completion/shipment will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Had the Hayes race ready package done. 10000% improvement on my RIA TAC ULTRA. Feels great and runs like a Swiss watch. It will definitely be my comp gun. Highly recommend if you want to start getting into 3- gun and such. This is a perfect 2011 alternative so long at you get Hayes to do their magic to it. Thanks Hayes Customs you folks are AWESOME!!!!!!
Great job on my 9mm 1911. Great service and people. Every happy, thanks again.
Pistol fired well before I sent it in . But trigger pull was pretty stiff . Now the pistol is smooth as silk and works wonderful . Extra work and upgraded sites are great . Thanks Hayes . Steve Tandy Sr.
I was jamming every other round but I shot a whole box no problem very accurate very nice
I bought my RIA pistol and dropped it off to Hayes to work on and it was a great decision. I have put over a 1000 rounds through the gun without a single failure. This is my competition pistol and I love shooting it. Hayes did an amazing job and I would not hesitate to have them do it again!
I've shot most of my range time with a pretty standard 1911 in .45 acp. Going from that gun to this one feels like turning on a cheat code. If you like 1911s, you will love this.
I picked up a RIA TAC Ultra FS HC and immediately sent it to Hayes for the Race Ready package. The gun came back transformed. Excellent work and I have a very nice running race gun for a third the price of others on the market. Fantastic work!
Very nicely done nice gun after they finished it