HAYES CUSTOM GUNS - RIA 2011
- -Dimple slide stop
- -Correct feed ramp angle
- -Throat & polish feed ramp and chamber
- -Crown barrel
- -Tune (new Dawson) extractor. Tune ejector if needed.
- -Check BTGS engagement and adjust if needed
- -Tune one Mec-Gar mag (Aftermarket base pads, springs, or followers will negate the tuning)
- -Cut frame so MBX-P mags won't stick or over insert
- -Trigger job using factory parts with new sear spring(approximately 3lb pull weight)
- -Dehorn Thumb and Grip Safety and Refinish
- -Grip tape front strap
- -Cut grip safety so it doesn't touch sear spring
- -Loctite trigger set screw
- -Remove lip on slide stop, for easy assembly
NOTE: firearm sales are FINAL once you receive your firearm. Any firearm orders cancelled before completion/shipment will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pistol fired well before I sent it in . But trigger pull was pretty stiff . Now the pistol is smooth as silk and works wonderful . Extra work and upgraded sites are great . Thanks Hayes . Steve Tandy Sr.
I was jamming every other round but I shot a whole box no problem very accurate very nice
I bought my RIA pistol and dropped it off to Hayes to work on and it was a great decision. I have put over a 1000 rounds through the gun without a single failure. This is my competition pistol and I love shooting it. Hayes did an amazing job and I would not hesitate to have them do it again!
I've shot most of my range time with a pretty standard 1911 in .45 acp. Going from that gun to this one feels like turning on a cheat code. If you like 1911s, you will love this.
I picked up a RIA TAC Ultra FS HC and immediately sent it to Hayes for the Race Ready package. The gun came back transformed. Excellent work and I have a very nice running race gun for a third the price of others on the market. Fantastic work!
Very nicely done nice gun after they finished it