HAYES CUSTOM GUNS - RIA 2011
- Dimple slide stop
- Throat & polish feed ramp and chamber
- Crown barrel
- Tune new extractor. Tune ejector if needed.
- Check BTGS engagement and adjust if needed
- Tune one Mec-Gar mag (Aftermarket base pads, springs, or followers will negate the tuning)
- Check function with MBX-P mags and adjust frame if needed
- Trigger job using factory parts with new sear spring(approximately 3lb pull weight)
- Under cut trigger guard
- Dehorn Thumb and Grip Safety
- Cut grip safety so it doesn't touch sear spring
- Loctite trigger set screw
- Remove lip on slide stop pin, for easy assembly
- Dawson Fiber Optic front and Kensight black rear
- Heavy bevel dehorn for less snagging
- HCG Slide cuts with DLC finish
- Install front strap grip tape
- (This package includes the Hayes Custom Guns logo engraved on the slide)
NOTE: firearm sales are FINAL once you receive your firearm. Any firearm orders cancelled before completion/shipment will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It took approximately 6 months to complete the work on my 1911, but honestly, it was worth the wait. The pistol is an excellent shooter and my only fault with it, is I have not fired it enough to finish the break-in, since it was new when I sent it to Hayes Custom Guns. I had a few questions and were always promptly answered. I had the RMR package installed and have purchased a Holosun optic. I am looking forward to firing the pistol with the optic to really see how the weapon shoots. I would definitely recommend Hayes Custom Gun shop to anyone interested in modifying a RIA 1911.
Excellent build and overall fit and finish, really transformed the rock island. The gun shoots exceptionally accurate, with fast follow up shots. Shoots better than $3000+ Sti 2011’s that I’ve shot, so really happy with the purchase. Have about 200 rounds through it in matches so far.
The gun I turned in was ok. What HCG gave me back was just amazing!! Ben and Jay gave me great advice , extended single sided safety, bull barrel! So, far I've put about 1000 rounds through it , no failure to feed or extract issues and fires everything I've put through it. It's accurate and the short trigger is money. I'm very impressed and happy with it, I think an HCG custom build is calling my name :)
The craftmanship was perfect! They went above and beyond on my pistol. Shoots as good as it looks.
Great package haven’t had any problems with the gun shoots great . They did a fantastic job on it .
Far better than I expected. More than impressed. It shoots soft and accurately.
COVID 19 hit and ended the entire universe, which pushed back orders and work for hardworking guys like those at Hayes. Although this pushed back my order time by about three weeks to receiving it, they answered any questions I had and gave a timeline. The pistol itself finished up to be be great. I feel like I was well taken care of and got my money’s worth with the particular options I got in the HCG package. This firearm will turn heads at the range and be buttery smooth on action. Accuracy has been above standard, and out of the first 1000 rounds I received two malfunctions. One was due to riding the slide with my pretty little finger, and the second was I believe due to Ammo (S&B 115 brass). All in all, for around 2k, the build and options I received are well worth it and I think compete very well to higher priced guns like Atlas, STI, and EB. Thank you guys for the awesome gun, keep up the good work!
Absolutely amazing gun. Guys do great work. Works flawlessly. My favorite gun that I own now.
Ben & Jay at Hayes Customs delivered more than I was expecting. Thank you guys!!!